Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Small scale loans to alleviate poverty in Tanzania


Small scale loans to alleviate poverty in Tanzania



Tanzania is an east African country where poverty has been a major issue. There are families who cannot even afford the basic necessities of life. It is the introduction of small scale loans which has gained an adequate control over poverty by improving the financial conditions of families in Tanzania during the past few years. With proper utilisation of these small scale loans people of Tanzania have gained social, psychological and economic development to a huge extent.

Following are the noticeable changes in Tanzania through small scale loans-

Income Generation: Before the introduction of small scale loans, It was close to impossible for most of the women in Tanzania to generate sufficient income for their well being. Most of the families were not even able to avail the basic necessities of life like food and shelter. Women could not even think of generating some income on their own and support their family. Small scale loans made the impossible possible and added a countable change in the life of people in Tanzania. With support from small scale industry loans women were able to start few income generating activities to fight against poverty. Income generated helped these women to provide their family members with basic requirements of life like food and shelter.

  • Housing: Before the availability of small scale loans the condition of houses in Tanzania was not that good. There were few houses which had no doors and windows even. This was all due to the lack of funds to the families. Micro loans with instalments helped these families in improving the condition of their house by adding doors, windows and other missing necessities.

  • Food Availability: There was a time when most of the families in Tanzania were unable to afford 3 meals a day for their members. Children had to sleep many nights without having food. Micro loans through mobile banking transformed these horrible nights into good one's by creating availability of sufficient food. Now most of the people can afford at least 3 complete meals a day.




  • Electricity and water facility: Now women do not have to travel long distances and get water from the well. Almost every house has got electricity and water taps which save lots of time.Women are able to complete their household work on time and spare some time for other income generating activities.


  • Medical facilities: Earlier people use to avoid medical treatment when required, as they were not able to afford it. Availability of small scale loans helps people in Tanzania to avail medical treatment either at government or private hospitals depending upon the requirement.




  • Education for Children: Before small scale loans, the illiteracy level of Tanzania was very high as majority of people could not afford school fees. Women use to avoid sending their children to school and make them help her with household work. Zero interest micro loans helped Tanzania people in paying school fee and other basic requirements like books and clothes. Now children go to government or private school to make a better future for family and the country.

Every human being is free to make his own choice. Important is, whether you sit back and face the consequences, believing its your fate or you come out of the box and fight. No problem is big, unless you consider it to be big.









6 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post would like to know more on tips to avail medical loan in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do You need Unsecured Personal Loan?
    debt consolidation, home improvements Loan?,
    Loan To start a new business.
    Car loans,Mortgage loans Business Loans?
    International Loans Personal Loans?
    Apply for a Loan from $3,000.00 to $10,000.000
    with no collateral required
    low interest rate as low as 2%
    email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.Contact the loan company through  pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how I came in contact with Mr Pedro after I lost my job and was denied a loan by my bank and other financial institutions due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then I set out to seek funds online where I lost $3,670 that I borrowed from friends which I was ripped off by two online loan companies. Until i read about Mr Pedro helping people with an loan online in which this email was stated (pedroloanss@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convinced because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 2% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I had no choice than to also contact them, which I did. Mr Pedro responded back to me. That day was the best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when I received a credit alert for the $400,000.00 Usd loan amount I applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today my kids and I are so happy and fulfilled. You can also contact them through email: (pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Text : +18632310632)   Why am I doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victims of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete